It must be true, because Alex Jones is saying it:
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been repeatedly warning President-elect Donald Trump that “rogue elements” within the CIA are trying to “assassinate” him before he takes office. Trump, who has been publicly feuding with the CIA in recent weeks, reportedly speaks to Jones on the phone and watches his videos. He has previously echoed Jones’ other conspiracy theories and rhetoric.
Jones is a toxic promoter of conspiracy theories, including that the United States government perpetrated the 9/11 attacks and the tragedies at Columbine, Oklahoma City, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon, among others. He was also a leading promoter of the false “pizzagate” conspiracy theories that led a Jones listener to fire a gun inside a Washington, D.C., pizzeria.
The New York Times says that Donald Trump has reached and passed the 270 electoral college votes he needed to won the presidency. Two faithless voters from the GOP voted for Ron Paul and John Kasich. He’s got 304 votes.
From the Washington Times:
Professor Lawrence Lessig said there are three groups consulting with electors on their legal options, with the aim of convincing 37 Republicans to withhold their votes for Mr. Trump and thus throw the decision to the GOP-controlled House.
“What we believe surveying the three groups that I’m aware of that are advising and supporting Republican electors is that there’s at least 20 right now,” he told MSNBC.
The president-elect won 306 electoral votes to 232 for Democrat Hillary Clinton. An exodus of 37 electors would put Mr. Trump at 269 electoral votes, one shy of the 270 needed to make his win official.
“Our goal is to let the electors exercise their judgment, and what we believe is at least 37 electors will make the judgment not to support Donald Trump,” Mr. Lessig said. “And if that happens, then of course it goes to the House, and the House has to pick among the top three candidates.”
From Yahoo Finance:
“Star Wars: Rogue One” will soon be released in cinemas, but some fans of the franchise are threatening to pull their support for the latest entry in the series and boycott the movie.
The hashtag #DumpStarWars began trending on Twitter on Thursday after Jack Posobiec, whose Twitter bio states he is the special projects director for an advocacy group called Citizens For Trump, claimed the film had been reshot to include an anti-Donald Trump message.
Chris Weitz, one of the screenwriters, responded that the claims were completely fake and called Posobiec a liar.
Star Wars is about how brave resistance members fights an evil, lying, maniacal dictator. OF COURSE IT’S AN ANTI-TRUMP MESSAGE. It was an anti-Trump message before anyone had ever heard of Donald Trump.