These are the articles I posted today to South Side Free Press:
- Protected: Another fake address given by a Peoria sex offender April 2, 2017
- Protected: She has a dog and it understands the command ‘sic balls’ April 2, 2017
- Boobie shirt offends restaurant’s delicate sensibilities April 2, 2017
- Slave labor a problem within U.S. restaurant industry April 2, 2017
- Protected: This precious little darling does not take denial very well April 2, 2017
- Protected: Sex offender moves, leaves no addressApril 2, 2017
- Protected: His baby momma ‘looked cute’ during visit, so he kicked her ass April 2, 2017
- Protected: Girlfriend gets drunk, then gets all punchy in the East Bluff April 2, 2017
The ones marked “protected are up behind a firewall. You need a $15 month/$120 a year subscription to read them.
Accusing a man IN PRINT of killing his baby sister is the wrong place to claim you were just exercising your 1st Amendment rights.
We’ve had our government stolen from us and replaced by one more palatable to the 1 percenters and the Russians. I think the protesters are using bad tactics, but i completely understand their anger. If I was 18 years old trying to find work in the coming toxic environment, I’d be doing more than breaking windows.
I’ve advocated this before: Hang the CEOs of the top 500 corporations from lamp posts.Then we might start seeing some changes.
From the Washington Times:
Police and protesters clashed in the nation’s capital Friday afternoon just before the inaugural parade got underway, with demonstrators throwing rocks and lighting small fires in downtown Washington, D.C.
The skirmishes occurred outside the parade’s security perimeter but prompted a response by hundreds of officers outfitted in riot gear, who deployed pepper spray and fired off crowd control munitions in an effort to disperse the groups.
The standoff was at least the second major confrontation on Inauguration Day — law enforcement arrested at least 90 people Friday morning after masked protesters smashed storefront windows and bank ATMs and overturned trashcans.
As a commenter reminds me, never discount the likelihood that the people doing the breaking and smashing are cops or agents of the cops, and the people busted are utterly innocent.
Coco Austin — IceT’s wife — and her kid pose by the pool
The domain name this site uses (thepeoriapundit.com) is set to renew on January 1. That means it will expire shortly after that.
I need $14.99 to pay off GoDaddy.
If anyone remembers the mess that happened when the original domain (peoriapundit.com) expired can appreciate how worried I am.
So, if you feel charitable, please use the PayPal button in my sidebar. You need a PayPal account or any major credit/debit card to donate.