Speaking of going to the bathroom and peeing …
I know I have brought this topic up before, but I went to the toilet at Starbucks today and both urinals were filled with other people’s urine. This is apparently something that hippies do to conserve water.
- You save NO water. When I see somene else’s urine in the bowl I flush twice, THEN use the toilet. And I often run a damn paper towel on the seat because I am not going to sit down on anything that touched a naked hippy’s ass.
- Toilet water, like the drinking water, comes from the Sankoty Aquifer and is readily replenished. Every single Peorians could flush non-stop for a year and we would have pretty much the same amount of water.
- No one wants to walk into a public bathroom that stinks of someone’s urine. Stop it.
- I imagine that most of these no flush-hippies attend Bradley University. I imagine also that the residence halls at B.U. smell horrible.
- I do not believe in violence. But I would gladly shoot one or two of this no-flush hippies in the groin, to let them serve as an object lesson to the others.
- At the very least, they should all be gathered in a pit and hosed down with fire hoses.
- 200 years from now, when historians decide where 21st Century society collapsed, they will trace it back to the idea that you can pee in a public toilet and walk away without flushing.