These are the articles I posted today to South Side Free Press:
- Protected: Another fake address given by a Peoria sex offender April 2, 2017
- Protected: She has a dog and it understands the command ‘sic balls’ April 2, 2017
- Boobie shirt offends restaurant’s delicate sensibilities April 2, 2017
- Slave labor a problem within U.S. restaurant industry April 2, 2017
- Protected: This precious little darling does not take denial very well April 2, 2017
- Protected: Sex offender moves, leaves no addressApril 2, 2017
- Protected: His baby momma ‘looked cute’ during visit, so he kicked her ass April 2, 2017
- Protected: Girlfriend gets drunk, then gets all punchy in the East Bluff April 2, 2017
The ones marked “protected are up behind a firewall. You need a $15 month/$120 a year subscription to read them.
The Irish … what an odd looking, foul smelling race of people. And they have a funny religion took.
Accusing a man IN PRINT of killing his baby sister is the wrong place to claim you were just exercising your 1st Amendment rights.
Really? He promised to end ISIS once and for all at his Inauguration.
How will he do that? I suppose by bombing any gathering of more than three Islamic families in Afghanistan, Iran and/or Iran. And when the press mention those pesky photos of dead children, he yell at them about being “fake news” and the supporters he’s planted in the press conference will cheer him on.
All the while, he’s up at the lectern, gesticulating wildly with those tiny hands of his, trying desperately to mask the size of his small penis.
Our Fearless Leader.
Midterms just two years away. New elections for president in four. If he hasn’t declared himself Fuhrer for life by then.
We’ve had our government stolen from us and replaced by one more palatable to the 1 percenters and the Russians. I think the protesters are using bad tactics, but i completely understand their anger. If I was 18 years old trying to find work in the coming toxic environment, I’d be doing more than breaking windows.
I’ve advocated this before: Hang the CEOs of the top 500 corporations from lamp posts.Then we might start seeing some changes.